Your wedding style forms an important part of the overall experience. It can get a little overwhelming to achieve that perfect finish in the much awaited ceremony. Following are some unique and gorgeous ideas to make your day the most memorable:
1. There is nothing like getting married in the lap of nature. Let the decoration flowers flourish the way they are. Get in touch with your florist and ask them to incorporate flowers that sprout and fall in all directions. These unstructured shapes give an altogether different feel to the wedding decorations and strike an appealing contrast when paired with a sophisticated theme. Can you imagine the beautiful bride in the pretty white gown walking through the aisle of ferns, orchids, snapdragons, Bo-ho’s, etc.?
2. Is the couple any less than the royals on their wedding day? Well, if there is any room to not believe so, let fill that up as well. Get the all-time adorned gilded crown and metallic trends that provide the perfect feel of the royal splendor. You may even ass golden cutlery, plates and frames that feature Baroque along with bold ‘Mr and Mrs’ thrones.
3. Love simple things in life? Even we do. But who said simple can’t be stylish? Make use of Ribbons and transform your wedding decor from ‘simple’ to ‘simply stylish’. Ribbons are available in all colors, width and material. Make the decor just the perfect one that complements your wedding style. What about ‘Tied Ribbon Chair’ decoration?
4. Ever thought why fusion is in so much in demand? For that perfectly serene white theme ceremony, can there be any option better than the black to get that fusion? Mix the sophisticated style of your wedding with the Gothic black. You may put the layer of black napkins, use black signage or may even go for the black furniture to give that perfect fusion style!
5. Some weddings are no less than fairy tales. Want to give that heavenly look to that of yours? Make use of the floating fabric running through the beams or hanging from the ceiling of your wedding venue and we bet it would be no less than a fantasy! You may even get the silk draped across your tables or can get your bouquet wrapped in long trailing ribbons to give that majestic feel!
6. Want to do something different amidst the different surroundings? Destination Weddings are the perfect way to give that buzz to your most awaited day. Hold your breath to get married at a destination which is not only classy but picturesque as well. Exchanging vows in the exotic location with beautiful surroundings and exquisite cuisine must be exciting. Isn’t it?
7. Weddings are all about having perfection with imperfections! Get that perfect look with the sunset theme wedding. Extraordinary things happen when you combine that majestic ambience with that mesmerizing dim light of the setting sun. You won’t even realize but you will be taken to another word of truly immersive experience!
For more wedding ideas and tips for your wedding day, check out the home page for the latest blog posts.